1. DSP (Digital Signal Processor) based Sine Wave Home UPS – A high speed microprocessor for Grid Quality Power same as Mains.
2. ASIC (Auto Sense Intelligent Control) Technology-Automatically sense the battery condition and adjust the charging current accordingly and thus increases battery life and minimizes water topping.
3. Power factor controlled Battery Charger – reduces electricity consumption.
4. LCD Display : for better user Interface and displaying State of Battery Voltage and Charge , AC mains input voltage , Display Actual load connected in %, Display overload, Short circuit trip , Battery low trip, AC mains Fuse blown, etc.
5. Electrolyte Level Sensor indicator: For indicating Battery water level low.
6. Protection: High quality protection built up in the PCB Specification:
a. Mains AC Lower Voltage Limit : 100V+/- 5V in Inverter Mode / 180V+/- 5V in UPS Mode
b. Mains AC Higher Voltage Limit : 280V+/- 10V in Inverter Mode/ 260V+/- 5V in UPS Mode
c. Output Voltage at No Load : 220V +/-7V AC
d. Output Wave Form at No Load : Pure Sine Wave
e. Home UPS Output Frequency : 50+/-1.0Hz 6. Nominal Battery Voltage : 12V
7. Low Battery Cut Off : 10.5+/- 0.2 V
8. Change over time Mains to UPS and vice versa : < 10 msec (at mains low and High cut)